Telemetry Services are a critical component of any RDT&E program. With limited and non-performing platforms creating a bottleneck of demand, many programs are forced to slide right due to an inability to provide essential airborne/over-the-horizon telemetry coverage.
AIRtec solves that problem with one of the most advanced telemetry platforms available at a fraction of the cost of US Government operating platforms.
AIRtec’s telemetry capability is unrivaled in the commercial space and serves as a critical capability that enables mission essential testing for US Forces and Government Agencies. Components that make this capability unique include:
- The Right aircraft – 10+ hours of fuel
- The Right Technology – Leading into next generation
- The Right People – Experienced pilots and operators
AIRtec Telemetry capability includes:
- Phased Array multi-beam tracking under test and/or hypersonic testing
- Up-link ranges of 100nm to 200nm
- Tracking field of view enabling up view to exospheric altitudes or down to surface
- Real-time downlinks in L or C band
- Flight Termination
- Over the horizon Command and Control