What We Do
Capabilities & Services
AIRtec’s specialized personnel and technology platforms deliver a wide range of unique sensors applied to airborne surveillance and scientific missions globally.
AIRtec delivers commercial airborne services to US Government entities and various commercial organizations. We configure, operate, and maintain aircraft to meet customers’ unique test, operations, and science requirements.Learn More
The AIRtec fleet includes fixed and rotary-wing aircraft all specially modified for a variety of maritime radar surveillance, airborne telemetry and range safety applications.Learn More
AIRtec is future focused with safety in mind when developing management systems and processes to ensure we uphold the highest level of safety performance and meet all FAA and customer standards.
Part 145 Repair Station
AIRtec, Inc. is an FAA Approved Part 145 Repair Station.
GSA Schedule Contract
Contract Number: 47QSWA21D005H
AIRtec has a GSA Schedule (Multiple Award Schedule) that allows for fast and flexible procurement of services, including:
- Airborne Radar Surveillance
- Airborne Telemetry Platforms
- Airborne Research, Development, Test & Evaluation
- Airborne Navigation and Communications Training Services
- Airborne Range Calibration Target Service
- Professional Services
Contract #: N00178-11-D-6423
AIRtec has Seaport-NXG functional area experience in the following areas:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range and Instrumentation Support
Engineering Assessment, Procurement, Integration, and Contractor Logistics Support (EPIC)
Contract Number: FA8691-21-D-1002
AIRtec has a prime position on this Multi-Award IDIQ Air Force vehicle. This vehicle is designed to facilitate Foreign Military Sales by providing the following services:
- Aircraft Engineering Assessments
- Procurement of hardware and spares
- Full aircraft and ISR integration
- Contractor Logistics Support – to include training and Field Service Representative Services
Contract Number: TBD
AIRtec has two prime positions on this Multi-Award IDIQ GSA contract vehicle. AIRtec has prime positions in the following pools:
- Data Operations – includes all data collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination activities associated with manned, unmanned, and optionally manned systems, robotics, and platforms supporting mission performance for land, air, sea, or space.
- Aviation - maintenance, repair, and overhaul of manned, optionally manned, and unmanned aircraft and aircraft-related systems and platforms.